Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Tech support category.
Tech support category.

1944 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-01 06:04:33

•   Level 5   
    (236) points
    ifgshooter
    2015-04-27 15:53:48
     I believe it would be beneficial to all of us as technicians and tech support, to have a separate category on the MaxiSYS forum for letting tech support know about issues that need to be addressed on the MaxiSYS, that way tech support doesn't need to wade through thousands of responses on the forums when they could just look directly at one made just for them. I'm recommending something that would let tech support and the engineers know what issues need to be repaired, added to, removed from, or generally tweaked on the MaxiSYS to improve its functionality . And I'm not talking about something that lets people malign and show anger towards tech support, the engineers, or Autel in general. We're trying to improve the MaxiSYS, not trash it. Anyone have any productive/positive thoughts on this? 

•   Level 3   
    (68) points
    joerman75

2015-04-29 06:29:01 (Reply to:ifgshooter)

good idea

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-04-29 17:49:06 (Reply to:joerman75)

That is good idea. The problem is, most of the people will not respect and star to send information that aren't properly to that section.

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-05-01 06:04:33 (Reply to:Pedro)

I agree.

Serious issues and good ideas can be send to Autel using your account ("you issues").

Something in the style wished for is this:
    http://pro.auteltech.com/autelsupport/tools/index.jhtml?logoTypeId=54&typeName=What%20tools%20/%20features%20would%20you%20want?

It says tools but can also be used for good ideas on maxisys
  Total1 Pages